- 2016 – M.A. in English Language and Literature, University of Texas at Tyler
- 2013 – B. A. in English Language and Literature, University of Texas at Tyler
- Japanese Literature
- Book History and Literary Awards
- Genre Studies
- Reception History
- Japanese Aesthetics
- “Fellowships and Grants.” The Ductile Anchor, Fall 2016.
- “Mini-Syllabus: East Asian Gothic.” Entropy, 15 July 2016.
- “Internships for English/Spanish Majors.” The Ductile Anchor, Spring 2016.
- “The Post-Disaster Lure of the City in Yumeno Kyusaku’s Songs of Curiosity Hunting.” Paper delivered at the South Central Modern Language Association conference, Dallas, TX: November 3-5, 2016.
- “The Gothic ‘Apprehension’ of Akinari Ueda’s Tales of Moonlight and Rain.” Paper delivered at the South Central Society for Eighteenth Century Studies conference, Oklahoma City, OK: February 25-27, 2016.
- “The Ludicrous Lairs of Edogawa Ranpo.” Paper delivered at American Comparative Literature Association conference, Seattle, WA: March 26-29, 2015.
- 2013-Present – Volunteer Proofreader, Project Gutenberg
- 2014-Present – Digital Volunteer, Smithsonian Transcription Center
Courses Prepared to Teach
- Japanese Literature of the Pre-modern Era
- Japanese Literature of the Modern Era
- Introduction to World Literature: Beginnings to 18th Century
- Introduction to World Literature: 18th Century to Present Day
- East Asian Gothic Literature
- American Comparative Literature Association
- South Central Society for Eighteenth Century Studies
- South Central Modern Language Association